The Adventure begins when you board a magical 4D ‘DreamWorks Tours’ Bus, with Donkey as your mischievous tour guide. At the attraction you will meet all your favorite Shrek characters and you can also be part of a Game show.
The Shrek Adventure is located on South Bank, close to many other big and popular tourist attractions. So why not make a day out of it and visit The Shrek Adventures while you are visiting something else too. This is an indoor walk-and-ride attraction which will be loved by kids.
- Website: www.shreksadventure.com
- Address: Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7PB
- Contact: +44 (0) 871 221 2837
- Nearest Stations: Waterloo or Embankment
- Opening Hours: Monday to Wednesday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Thursday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm Friday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Sunday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Ticket Prices: Door Price/Online Price Adult (16+): £27.50/£19.00 Child: £22.00/£15.30
- Rating: 3
London, SE1 7PB
+44 (0) 871 221 2837
Monday to Wednesday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Thursday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm Friday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Sunday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm