At London SEALIFE Aquarium you will get the chance to see all the sea creatures. They have every single fish you can imagine, as well as a huge tank that is full of sharks, a tank for the clown fish (Nemo), crocodiles and one of our favourite sections at London SEALIFE Aquarium is the penguin section. The easiest way to book your tickets beforehand is online, but there are also tickets available at the entrance.
London SEALIFE Aquarium is located at Southbank, close to many other big and popular tourist attractions. We really recommend you to visit London SEALIFE Aquarium, as it hosts an array of sea life and is designed to be popular for both adults and children.
- Website: www2.visitsealife.com
- Address: County Hal, Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7PB
- Contact: +44 (0) 871 663 1678
- Nearest Stations: Waterloo or Embankment
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (last entry 5:00 pm) Saturday to Sunday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm (last entry 6:00 pm)
- Ticket Prices: Price due to refurbishment Adult (16+): £19.50 Child (3 - 15): £15.60 Under 3: £3.00
- Rating: 4
London, SE1 7PB
+44 (0) 871 663 1678
Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (last entry 5:00 pm) Saturday to Sunday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm (last entry 6:00 pm)