Staff are friendly and knowledgeable which makes the tour more special. The sets will make you feel like a kid again! You will have plenty of time to search around and browse lots of interactive sets. It’s definitely worth a visit, even if you are not a Harry Potter fan you will still enjoy it.
The Harry Potter film series made Leavesden its home for more than ten years. As the books were still being released while the films were being made, the production crew saved many of the iconic sets, props and costumes that were created especially for the films - just in case they were ever needed later on in the series.
- Website: www.wbstudiotour.co.uk
- Address: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London , Studio Tour Drive , Leavesden , WD25 7LR
- Contact: +44 (0) 345 084 0900
- Nearest Stations: Watford Junction
- Opening Hours: Opening Times fluctuate between 8:30 am and 10:00 am depending on First Tour scheduled. Closing Times fluctuate between 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm depending on Last Tour scheduled See Link for live opening and closing times: https://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/plan-your-visit/opening-times
- Ticket Prices: Adult: £37 Child (5 - 15): £29 4 and Under: Free Family (1 Adult 3 Children): £118.00 Complete Studio Tour Package (Adult): £46.95 Complete Studio Tour Package (Child): £38.95
Watford, WD25 7LR
+44 (0) 345 084 0900